Version 1.2 of NTRU was released May 20, 2012.
- methods for verifying key pairs
- _FAST variants of the EES encryption parameter sets
- performance improvements
- new sample programs: an Android sample app, and a program that demonstrates how to encrypt messages of arbitrary length using NTRUEncrypt and AES
- protection against meet-in-the-middle attacks on the message when df and dr are close to N/3 (as is the case with the APR_ parameter sets)
- license change to BSD
- the constructors for loading a key from an input stream or byte array no longer require a parameter set to be passed in
- fixed a critical bug in the NTRUSign key generator that negated the security-enhancing effect of perturbations
- NTRUEncrypt implemented IEEE 1363.1 incorrectly in two places; this has been fixed
Or view the download folder where you'll also find a README file.