Version 0.5 of libntru was released May 14, 2016.
Changes since 0.4:
- RNGs: NTRU_RNG_DEFAULT uses CTR_DRBG now, NTRU_RNG_CTR_DRBG replaces NTRU_RNG_IGF2
This change breaks the API!
- Denser encoding of private keys
This change breaks binary compatibility!
- new API feature: multiple public keys for the same private key
- new parameter sets: EES443EP1 and EES587EP1
- new #defines for referencing param sets by strength: NTRU_DEFAULT_PARAMS_xxx_BITS
- BSD support
- bug fixes:
- fixed deterministic encryption on big-endian machines
- fixed some incorrect error codes when key generation failed
- fixed generation of polynomial g which deviated from the standard
- fixed SSE detection on BSD
- fixed buffer overruns (thanks Jeffrey Quesnelle)
- fixed a resource leak
- fixed tests on ARMv6
- fixed calculation of M_len
- AVX2 optimizations (thanks Shay Gueron and Fabian Schlieker)
- minor optimizations
Download the sources at https://github.com/tbuktu/libntru/releases/tag/0.5.
Or go to the GitHub repo at https://github.com/tbuktu/libntru.